14 Aug 7 Useful Tips
1) Talk to an eye specialist to determine the exact type of dry eye prior to treatment.
2) Take reading breaks from your computer to rest your eyes.
3) Drink more water, at least 8 glasses a day.
4) Avoid pollen, pollution, and smoke to avoid eye irritation.
5) Add moisture to your eyes with a warm compress twice a day.
6) Add Omega-3 supplements to your diet to help promote healthy tears.
7) Have your eyes checked regularly by an eye specialist to ensure optimal eye health.